Our funeral home has been a family owned and operated business since 1931. The year 2011 brings us to our 80th anniversary of service to the community! The funeral home was founded by DeWitt Donaldson and was originally located on Main Street, near the Laurel train station. The business moved to the Talbott Avenue location in 1952. The building has gone through many changes over the years with a major expansion and renovation in 2000.

We are large enough to give our families the same service as the largest funeral homes around, yet we are small enough that each family gets the level of attention and care they deserve.

In June 2003, the Donaldson family opened their second funeral home in Odenton, MD. This new facility is a one level, completely accessible funeral home. An on-site crematory eliminates the need for unnecessary transportion to a third party crematory. For those who desire to witness the beginning of the cremation process, a room with a window looking into the crematory area is provided for their privacy and peace of mind. We also offer pet cremations, which are performed in a similar crematory designed for animals.